Graphics editor for all ages.Antony Peel
Splashup is a graphics editor that can be considered an alternative to Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro and other similar tools, the secret weapon of which is that it is very easy to handle. If you want to touch up photos and images keeping things simple, try using Splashup Light.
Splashup includes a very interesting range of edition tools and effects. If you aren't looking for advanced options it will definitely be enough to play around with your collection.
Features of Splashup
- Work with images in JPEG and PNG format.
- Basic edition tools: resize, cut, rotate, add texts or shapes...
- Wide range of effects: brightness, contrast, saturation, filters, red eye correction...
- Developed with Adobe AIR technology.
How to use Splashup?
From the menu on the left margin you can alternate between the edition functions and the effects. Other basic options are on the menu on the right-hand side, such as the zoom, the undo and redo functions or the buttons to open new images or save the changes made.
In the central workspace you can see the result of the different editions. Depending on the tool or the effect you use you can see the corresponding settings on the lower part.
Download Splashup free for Windows, a simple and effective graphical edition tool to work on your collection of images.
- You need to install Adobe AIR to run the application.